November 22, 2008

Lifes Little Detours

If you haven't heard i have gotten a job offer back in Ohio. The job is with the same company and the position but with a much better situation. its not that i don't like North Carolina i really do but this is an opportunity that i just cant pass up. We have put our house on the market to see what happens. we are not moving until we sell our house so we could still be here for a while. The plan that i had coming down here in my head wasn't the right plan. I know that we don't have any control over this but i feel like he as put this opportunity in front of us and is teaching us a great deal of patience and faith. Regardless of what happens i will always remember Raleigh as the place i really grew up in my faith and my relationship with my wife and with those great friends around me. i want to thank so many people that i have met along the way. So if you know anybody that is looking to buy a house contact www.nealpettijohn.com

No comments: