November 15, 2008

i Want to leave a legacy

Do you know how you are going to be remembered? I have no idea how i will be remembered. i was thinking about this on my way to work yesterday as i was listening to the David stein show he always finish with a line that goes something like this. leave the gun, take the canolli, now you know none of the story, relax and find a friend, always keep your fork cause something better is on the way, and always always live don't just think outside the box. Every time i hear this radio show i get a feeling that im not doing enough to leave a great lagacy behind for my wife and my family. this makes me really think about where my legacy will end up and where it is right know. Another quote i am gonna refer to is "memories can be forgotten but legends never die". this to me is the key i want to be remembered not only as a great husband and father but also a great person, a leader, and a great friend. Where do you think your legacy will stand if you had been taken from this place earlier than you had hoped. would your legacy alone make you change the way you live or would it be if you could see in the future and you saw your life would that be a mojor indicator about what you had to do to your legacy.

No comments: