November 22, 2008

Friends

Do you have some body that you can count on to do anything for you? Is this your best friend or just a really good friend. One of my best friends i don't get to see except when we go home for vaca. For some reason we just have a special bond that we share. its one of those relationship where if we didn't see each other fora couple of years and than we saw each other on the street it would be like we just saw each other last week. I do talk to him at least once a week and he keeps me filled in with things going on back in Ohio. I was thinking what if we didn't have friends like that. what would your life be like if willy wasn't in my life. My life would be really different. I feel like hes in my life fora reason and a purpose and i am in his for the same reasons. Willy and i played football together in middle school and than high school and we just never lost contact. The great thing is that we can rely on each other to come through in certain situations.In 2006 i asked willy to be in my wedding. i felt really honored to have him a part of our wedding. This past summer willy asked me to be one of his best men (he has 2) an once again i felt really honored to be a part of this experience. So if you have a friend like that never lose contact because they only come around once in a life time.

No comments: