October 21, 2008

Why are you a fan??

Do you have a favorite sports team. Why are they your favorite team and why that sport. are you a fan because of your childhood or because an athlete that you looked up to played on that team. my Favorite team is the browns. i feel like i have become a bigger fan of the Browns since i moved to Raleigh since i don't get the opportunity to watch them as often and i feel like i took my fan hood for granted. i also used to be a fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers but that was just because my favorite player played on that team Mike Alstott who was the same number as i was. As i get older i feel like i become more of a sports fan and not just football but all sports i find myself watching all kinds of sports? maybe this is gearing me up for fatherhood? who knows. Do you have story about your fan hood and why it is your favorite team or athlete.

No comments: