October 02, 2008

Two years of Marriage Bliss

If you were to ask me in the summer of 2002 if i would be married and had a house in Raleigh in 2008 i would have told you you were crazy. but the fact of the matter is that this really happened. i Married my high school sweetheart in the fall of 2006 on the 14Th day of October. i still remember it like it was yesterday i woke up went to the gym with Bob Bauer who was in the wedding. the Crazy thing about this day is that i wasn't nervous until people started coming in to sit down at the church. not a cold feet kind of thing i just don't like being in front of 100+ people who will be staring at me for about an hour. since that day my life has been flipped upside down. i will be forever connected to the love of my life Amanda Jane and to all the wonderful people i have met along our journey together.these are the greatest of times and i know that there are gonna be tough times as well but i know that i have love and a bond for my wife that I cannot explain.and anything that we come face to face with in our journey will be a blessing and a lesson. My Wife has been so motivational to me and so inspirational in so many ways. This is just one chapter of my life that will never end. this one chapter will keep going and going and going. Amanda Jane will always and forever be my beautiful bride. someone very close told that every time i look at you i fall in love all over again. and Amanda that is how i feel each and every day.

No comments: