October 25, 2008

Motivation??

This is a subject that we have been talking about in my Business class for a couple of weeks now and i wanted to share a few of my thoughts and also to get a few of yours. Motivation to me doing something someone tells you that you cant do. this just makes me work a little harder to reach this point. For me motivation is the key to success, its not about how much money i can make its about my legacy and how people perceive me as a person and the positions that i hold in life, whether its being a good husband, or a good father (someday), maybe its in my job to become a manager, or start my own business. The main point is that the motivation that drives me is because i am scared to death of failure. Some people have a different aspect of failure, mine is this if you try something and work hard at it and take a risk you are not a failure you are a risk taker an entrepreneur as some may call it. so than if you open a business and than it closes because it didn't make any money are you a failure? no you took a risk and it didn't work out that doesn't make you a failure.

No comments: