July 22, 2008

Between a weight and a run????

I am currently training for a half marathon in Virginia beach over labor day. i have not lifted a real weight since i started this silly thing called running. i know that running is good for me but i just don't enjoy it. so i am up for a new challenge in my fitness sector. i want to hit the weights really hard and bulk up with out gaining to much!! its kind of been a nice little vaca... from the pounding of the joints and the the throwing of the weights but i feel like i don't get that good of a workout in if i run. i like that feeling where your right on the verge of going over to the trash can but than your lifting partner tells you its your turn. i long for that once more. if anybody has any good ideas or wants to workout with me at peak let me know.

No comments: