July 16, 2008

My Wife

What can I say about my beautiful bride? she is the butter on my bread, and the sweet in my tea. if it was not for her i don't know where I would be in my life right know. she has done so much for me in the past 5+ years that i don't even know where to begin to thank her or repay. she really saved my life emotionally and spiritually (though shell deny that she did) she has made me realize that life is not full of glamor and sunshine but a real life relationship takes dedication and hard work at that. So dont worry im dedicated to you and our relationship. maybe this it the best way to tell her that she is my foundation and to the credit of Andy Griggs she thinks she needs me but the truth is i need her more than she will ever need me. Amanda keeps me grounded and in touch with reality. I have become a better person emotionally and spiritually because we moved to Raleigh together. if we were not together i do not know where I would be at this point in my life. so baby when you read this I just want to say that I love and I owe you ten thousand times over. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, you leave me speechless. Love you more then you know.