December 09, 2008

You root for who?

Is your favorite team headed to post season play? Do you have high expectations year after year and they always let you down? are you a fan of the Lions or the Browns? I am in fact a fan of the latter. Why do I root for them? that is a question that I keep telling myself every Monday after a heart breaking loss. I root for them because when they left in 1995 there was no team there. the city had lost hope they had nothing to root for. after they came back in 1999 the city got excited and got behind them 150% selling out games and bringing back the DAWG POUND. But know to answer the Question of why i root for a team that i know will not go anywhere anytime soon. for the simple fact that i love my town and the browns are part of what makes Cleveland, Cleveland. I also don't want to see them leave again. It is also very nice to see a team that is so passionate about there sports still continue to watch and go to games even in this economic condition. Let me know if this falls in your thoughts the way it did mine. Live well love alot.

No comments: