May 12, 2008

Whats good in your life??

Some of you may know that i drive allot for my job. this requires a little bit of getting up early. but when i get up early i get the opportunity to listen to a sports talk radio show show by the name of The David Stein Show. he is a very wise man in my opinion but he doesn't talk about the sports score or the outcomes of games. David stein talks about Whats good in your life and a celebration of life through sports. well every time i listen to it it makes me think what is good in my life? i have the woman of my dreams at such a young age that's a good thing. we just bought a house together. and we are gonna celebrate 2 wonderful years of marriage together this October. Have you ever celebrated life through sports? like take your son to his first State football game or throw the winning touchdown pass to win state. i have celebrated my life through sports with a bunch of guys whom i called brothers for 6 years those truly were the best years of my life at that point in my journey. in the future i am going to celebrate life through sports with the family we have down in North Carolina.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your good in my life too!! Thanks for being such a constant source of love for me. You rock my world!!