August 23, 2009

Where would you be!!!!

Where would you be in your life without that "one" person. You know that one person that made a difference in your life. That one person that would always tell you that what you're doing is probably not a good idea. That person where without them you don't know where your life would have ended up. I can honestly say I don't know where in my life would be without that's right my wife Amanda. I definitely don't know where I would be in my life and where I would be living or working for that matter. I would not even be working for this company if it wasn't for Amanda and her family. She has been such an inspiration to me in my walk of faith and my professional life. If it wasn't for Amanda then I definitely would not be in the position that I am in right know I would not have a house and I would not be married to such an amazing women. so for that I am truly grateful that she was taking a test in the hallway next to me. She has been so encouraging to me to go for my dreams and to excel at the highest level. She has always been my biggest fan and someday I hope to return the favor. her family has been so wonderful as well without them i wouldn't know what real compassion and true love really was. They really helped mold me into the man I am today. My family did things for me that no one else ever could/will. they showed me things not to do. it is kind of the polar opposite if what I was talking about before. some people in my family are alcoholics, some family members lost their jobs because of that. One of my family members married for money. He's now divorced (for the third time). most of these things are bad but I'm definitely not going to lose my job due to alcohol or even become an alcoholic because i have seen first hand what it can do to a family. Family is everything and i love all of my family and i am glad they are my family because with them i would not be Michael Baumann.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta like a guy willing to put all that out in cyberspace.

You're da man.

GB