September 02, 2008

The First chapter of my life

is done and has been for along time. this part of my life was my pre- Amanda chapter. it was good a little gray none the less but i don't have any regrets about my life and how i grew up. and i am also not bitter at anybody about my up bringing. than we get in to the next chapter of my life where i met my beautiful smart endearing Amanda, she changed my life the moment i laid eyes on her as soon as we started dating i knew we were going to get married someday. with her in my life i was no longer depressed and was living life to the fullest. we went to concerts to together started traditions together; we decided from the start that we would never forget about the little things and that these little things would never get in the way of the worldly things around us. like take for example we try to have a date once a week, and i still try to hold the car door open for her when i remember (i have short term memory loss i think!!!!). with out her in my life i would not have done all the things i have accomplished these past 5+ years. i am eagerly waiting for the next challenge we are going to face with one another. maybe well climb Mt. Everest or something. j/k babe. if you were asked this question about the chapters of your life what would they be?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Mt. Everest? HMMMM
Well, whatever it be, I'll try to train hard this time. Thanks for the encouragement babe!