April 15, 2008

If you had one chance???

If you had one opportunity to change one thing in your past or present what would it be and why?? If i had one opportunity to change something i dont think that i would change anything at all. Now dont get me wrong my Past isnt all just a bed of roses, in fact if it wasnt for my wonderful wife i dont know where i would be in my life right now. i think that i learned alot from my past that helped me grow up alot and become a man. Back when i was younger i wanted to change my past so bad that i lost focus on the positive that it really brought out in me. i have worked since i was 15 1/2 not only because i wanted to but because i had to. So I learned real early to grow up and that if you want something you have to work for it. I dont think that i would change anything if i had the chance, because when you grow up so early you learn very valuable lessons in life. and you never want to lose sight of that.

No comments: